Litigating, counseling and advising in labor and employment matters
and providing solutions
to workplace problems.
- ADA - Department of Justice - This web site provides information and technical assistance on the Americans with Disabilities Act. (www.usdoj.gov/crt/ada/)
- Citizenship and Immigration Services - (USCIS) (www.uscis.gov).
- Department of Justice - (www.usdoj.gov).
- Department of Labor - This web site provides information on federal OSHA workplace injury and illness statistics, and the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA), WARN and other federal employment laws (www.dol.gov)
- Equal Employment Opportunity Commission - This web site provides information on the Americans with Disabilities Act and federal discrimination and harassment protections. (www.eeoc.gov)
- Federal Citizens Information Center – (FCIC) - This website, part of the General Services Administration, offers information for persons planning or owning small businesses, including information on procurement, taxes, women and minority-owned businesses and human resources. (www.pueblo.gsa.gov)
- Federal Labor Relations Authority (FLRA) - (www.flra.gov)
- Federal Trade Commission (FTC) – This website offers links to business publications, and antitrust, fair packaging and labeling and related topics. (www.ftc.gov)
- Internal Revenue Service - IRS (www.irs.ustreas.gov)
- National Labor Relations Board - (www.nlrb.gov)
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration - (OSHA) (www.osha.gov)
- Pension Benefit Guaranty Corporation - (www.pbgc.gov)
- Securities & Exchange Commission - (SEC) This web site contains basic information, as well as required filings and forms. (www.sec.gov)
- Small Business Administration - (www.sba.gov)
- Social Security Administration - (www.ssa.gov)
- U.S. Code - (uscode.house.gov )
- U.S. House of Representative - (www.house.gov)
- Wage and Hour Division - (www.dol.gov/esa/whd)
- White House - (www.whitehouse.gov)
- Judges of the U.S. Courts - (Federal Judicial Center) - This web site provides biographical data on federal judges who have served since 1789. (www.fjc.gov/public/home.nsf/hisj)
- U.S. Courts - (www.uscourts.gov)
- U.S. Supreme Court - (www.supremecourtus.gov)
- Directory of Internet Site of Federal Agencies (www.fedworld.gov)
- Federal Court Locator - (Villanova University School of Law) - This web site is a service of the Villanova University School of Law and provides means to access the federal judiciary, including slip opinions.
THOMAS - Legislative Information on the Internet - This web site provides information on legislation. (thomas.loc.gov)