Litigating, counseling and advising in labor and employment matters
and providing solutions
to workplace problems.
Labor and Employment Resources
- American Bar Association - Section of Labor and Employment Law (www.abanet.org/labor).
- ADA Hot Links and Document Center - The Job Accommodation Network is a service of the Office of Disability Employment Policy of the United States Department of Labor and provides information and documents on the ADA, including the employment and retention of individuals with disabilities. (www.jan.wvu.edu/links/adalinks.htm)
- California Civil Discovery - This web site provides useful legal document on civil discovery. (www.californiadiscovery.findlaw.com)
- California State Bar - Section of Labor and Employment (www.calbar.org/laborlaw).
- Legal Information Institute (Cornell University) - This web site includes an overview, as well as a list of services, on a wide range of employment law issues. It features the full text of the U.S. Code and decisions of the U.S. Supreme Court and the federal courts of appeals. (www.law.cornell.edu)
- Legal Research Exchange - This web site provides on-line legal research with articles on legal web sites and technology. (www.llrx.com)
- Employment Law Practice Center - (www.law.com)
- FindLaw - This web site features links to other free web sites with primary and secondary legal materials. (www.findlaw.com)
- Garland's Digest - This web site provides employment law professionals with weekly updates on new employment discrimination law cases from the U.S. Supreme Court and teh federal courts of appeal. (www.garlands-digest.com)
- Introlaw - This web site provides articles of an introductory nature on employemnet discrimination law. (www.introlaw.com)
- The Institute of Industrial Relations Library - The IIRL is affiliated with the University of California (Berkeley) and is a resource for labor and employment issues. (www.lib.berkeley.edu/IIRL)
- LaborNet's Directory of Unions on the Internet - This organization, founded in 1991, promotes a democratic communication network for the labor movement. (www.labornet.org/links/directory.html)
- LawMemo.com - This organization provide employment law summaries. (www.lawmemo.com)
- National Legal and Policy Center - Organized Labor Accountability Project - This web site provides information on union corruption. (www.nlpc.org/olap.asp)
- Selected Internet Resources in Employment Law and Policy - This service of the St. Louis University School of Law provides federal and state employment law information. (www.law.slu.edu/emplaw/external-links.html)
- Society for Human Resource Management - (www.shrm.org)