Litigating, counseling and advising in labor and employment matters
and providing solutions
to workplace problems.
Search Engine Resources
- AltaVista - AltaVista now offers an enormous index of more than 350 million Web documents. It's one of the ten most-accessed sites on the Web.
- BetterWhois.com - meta search all domain registrars to find out who owns and administers a given Internet domain, and with what registrar the domain name is registered.
- Dogpile - multi-engine semi-parallel search interface. Searches logically through several search engines until 10 matches are found.
- Google - maintains the largest searchable index of the World Wide Web.
- Highway 61 - has a vast variety of web design tutorials and articles coupled with a vibrant and well informed community.
- HotBot - Award-winning HotBot has been a favorite of critics and users alike since its inception in 1996.
- Lycos - was founded in June 1995 to showcase search technology developed at Carnegie Mellon University. Now Lycos is a full-featured Internet portal that reaches 45 percent of all Internet users.
- Mamma - mother of all search engines.
- Yahoo - is the senior Web directory, established in April 1994 as "Yet Another Hierarchical Officious Oracle" and presently the most popular destination on the Web.